Dewalt DCB606-2 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 6 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (2-Pack)Model: dewndcb606-2
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCB606-2 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 6 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (2-Pack)
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- 4X Runtime compared to DCB201 1.5 Ah Battery Pack
- 3X Power compared to DC9096 18V Battery
- Tri-Platform Compatibility 20V MAX, 60V MAX and 120V MAX
- Durable construction with a single piece cell holder
- LED State of Charge Display
- Note: The battery amp hour when used with 60V MAX Dewalt tools will be 2 Ah. If used with a 20V MAX Dewalt tool, the amp hour will be 6 Ah. Total battery watt hour will be the same at 120 Wh.
- (2) 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 6 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB606-2
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.