Dewalt DCB090 12V/20V MAX Lithium-Ion USB Power SourceModel: dewndcb090
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Displays amount of power currently stored when in use
Constructed for handling jobsite abuse
Alternative Power Source
Charges USB compatible devices when power is unavailable
DeWalt tools and equipment are engineered to tackle harsh jobsite conditions
Dewalt DCB090 12V/20V MAX Lithium-Ion USB Power Source
- Durable enough to withstand job-site abuse
- Charge up to 2 small USB compatible electronic devices on/at the job site off your 12V or 20V MAX Batteries when AC power is not available
- Allows you to work with all DEWALT slide style batteries
- Indicates when unit is powered on and ready to charge devices
- Similar to a fuel gauge, it indicates the amount of power remaining in the battery
- 12V/20V MAX USB Lithium-Ion Power Source - DCB090
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.