Dewalt DC390K 18V XRP Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw KitModel: dewndc390k
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DC390K 18V XRP Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw Kit
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2 in. carbide tipped blade for twice the cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0 - 50 degree bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 18V XRP Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw Kit - DC390K
- 1-Hour Charger
- 18V XRP Cordless Battery
- 16-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Rip Fence
- Kit Box
surprised me just how powerful it was when I 1st used it
In addition to outstanding power and run time, depth adjustments are easy, and vibration and arbor runout are low. This is a well-made saw that should last for many years.
My only complaint (and this is a very minor one) is that the spring in the power switch safety lock is a bit stiff. After all, SOMETHING has to be less than perfect! On the other hand -- literally -- since I am left-handed, the double-sided safety lock is a bonus.
This is one tool that gets an entheusiastic two thumbs up!
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.