Dewalt 12 Lb (5.6 Kg) SDS MAX Chipping Hammer - D25810KModel: dewnd25810k
10% off $150 on Select DeWALT Drilling & Driving! Use code: DDSALE See Details
Last 6 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt 12 Lb (5.6 Kg) SDS MAX Chipping Hammer - D25810K
- 7.1Js and 3150 BPM for fast and efficient chipping and breaking, even in the hardest concrete.
- Low vibe side handle for comfort during extended working intervals
- At 13lbs is ideally suited for all day work on concrete and masonry walls, floor and wall channeling, and removing plaster and tile from floors, walls and ceilings
- Constant speed control allows tool to maintain BPM regardless of hardness of concrete and increased speed of application
- Anti-vibration handle set for less fatigue and greater productivity
- Manufacturer's limited three-year warranty, two-year free service contract, 90-day money back guarantee.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.