Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD996BR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcd996br
3 Days Only! Extra 10% off this item! See Details
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD996BR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- DeWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57ore run time over brushed
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Hammer Drill (Tool Only) - DCD996B
- Belt Hook
- 360-Degree Side Handle
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
7 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
8 months ago
1 year ago
speed setting. The chuck is great.
1 year ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.