Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD795D2R 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit (2 Ah)Model: dewrdcd795d2r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD795D2R 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit (2 Ah)
- DeWalt brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Delivers up to 34,000 BPM to handle a wide range of tasks and applications
- High-speed transmission delivers two speed settings (0 - 600 and 0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a wide range of fastening and drilling applications
- Lightweight (3.6 lbs.) and compact (7.8 in.) design offers easier access to tighter areas
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- Compatible with DeWalt's XR Lithium-Ion batteries with integrated fuel gauge which provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Hammer Drill - DCD795R
- (2) 20V MAX XR 2.0 Ah Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB203
- Belt Hook
- Kit Box
over 3 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.