Dewalt DCMW220P2 2X 20V MAX 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn MowerModel: dewndcmw220p2
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCMW220P2 2X 20V MAX 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Mower
- Powerful brushless motor and 20V MAX batteries working simultaneously for high power output
- 3-in-1: mulching, bagging and rear discharging
- Heavy-duty 20 in. metal deck
- Single lever height adjust ranging from 1.5 in. - 3.4 in.
- Folding handle and lift handles for easy transport and compact storage
- 20V MAX* DEWALT 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Mower;
- 2 x DCB205 5.0 Ah 20V MAX Lithium Ion batteries
- DCB115 Standard Charger
- Collection Bag
- Mulching Plug
- Mulching Plug Safety Key
1 month ago
After reading the other reviews, but before getting the mower, I bought 2 more batteries (for a total of 5). NOT necessary for my yard! I mow the 100 or so square feet and the 2 20v 5ah batteries are totally enough. It takes me about 30 minutes with stopping to dump the grass 3 or so times. If you have a huge back yard with three foot high grass, get a gas mower. If not, get one of these! I love the fact that it stands up on end when not in use. Very compact. I do recommend this and the other yard tools. They are very convenient!
1 month ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
I would highly recommend this lawn mower, especially to people with smaller yards. It is worth the investment. And if you need longer run time, you can get a bigger battery.
I do agree that dual charger would be a great addition to the tool, since it runs on 2 batteries. But if you have more than 1 tool, you usually have more than one charger.
I am a Dewalt user who owns 5 Flexvolt batteries (3-6AH and 2-9AH. With these batteries, the mower is awesome.
Pros (using Flexvolt batteries)
1) I was able to cut long grass on a ¼ acre lot using the 9AH Flexvolt batteries with power to spare. We repeated the performance on my son's ¼ acre lot. Run time was over 45 minutes.
2) I purposefully cut wet, long grass with the mulching attachment and the mower had plenty of power even in tall grass.
3) The mower did not bog down in sedge grass that would stall my Toro mower
4) The mower is easier to push than my Toro Personal Pace mower because it is light and has larger wheels on the back. I have a 10 foot hill in my back yard and even that was a breeze.
5) The mower is quiet. I'm not sure how many decibels but you don't need to wear hearing protection like a regular mower.
6) The mower cut every kind of grass and weeds we threw at it without slowing down. I have St Augustine (coarse grass) and Zoysia fine grass in my yard. My son used it to mow his weed patch and he commented how it just breezed through everything.
7) It cut much faster than my Toro Personal Pace mower. My son commented the same thing that it cut really fast because your didn't have to slow down and it's light.
8) Storage is is simple and easy and there is no gas so you can store it vertically in the garage. This also lets it dry if you hose it off after doing the lawn.
9) Adjusting the cut height is super easy
10) I gave the mower the acid test to make sure I was ready to go electric before getting rid of my gas mower. The mower exceeded my expectations.
11) I will never need to fool with gas, oil, starting issues, cleaning air filters, changing oil, changing plug, smelly gas in the car and excess noise again. Priceless.
1) if you use the 5AH batteries provided they will get HOT and give out very quickly. Flexvolts only get a bit warm and work great.
2) Even without the mulcher insert, the grass quickly jams the discharge chute and it becomes a muncher. The grass catcher is not very big.
3) It is slightly narrower (20 inch) than my prior mower. Requires and extra strip or two in the front lawn.
11 months ago