Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP12569R 2-N-1 16-Gauge Nailer and 15-1/2-Gauge Stapler Flooring ToolModel: dewrdwfp12569r
Last 3 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP12569R 2-N-1 16-Gauge Nailer and 15-1/2-Gauge Stapler Flooring Tool
- Lightweight at only 10.6 lbs. for better balance and control
- Drives 16-Gauge L-shaped flooring cleat nails and 15-1/2-Gauge crown staples - optimized for popular solid flooring fasteners
- Interchangeable non-marring base plates adjust to all sizes of flooring
- Ergonomically designed with longer handle and comfortable rubber grip for ease of use
- Lower CFM requirements for less compressor run time
- 2-N-1 16-Gauge Nailer and 15-1/2-Gauge Stapler Flooring Tool - DWFP12569R
- 1/4 in. Air Fitting with Dust Cover
I received nothing but the tool which had no wrenches, no dust cap, no additional floor height adapters (3/4 inch was attached to unit) no oil, etc.
Problem is...I have a 5/16ths inch floor to install and I will have to seek out the other adapters elsewhere. I am not concerned about not having allen wrenches, but it would be nice for them to be supplied with the purchase, along with a dust cap. This is pretty cheesy on the part of DeWalt. I expected better
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.