Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE7480R 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table SawModel: dewrdwe7480r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE7480R 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24 in. of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4,800 RPM motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- On-Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs., the saw can be easily moved from site to site
- Adjustable rear ft. designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24 tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Patented telescoping rails for extended capacity ripping and retract to minimize the table size
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw - DWE7480R
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
1 month ago
2 months ago
I am a big fan of reconditioned tools and once again CPO shines.
3 months ago
I will continue to buy from CPO tools for my next purchase. And I will continue to have my ten fingers.
6 months ago
- dust collection could have been
- dust clings on to the top surface as its not smooth
- you need to raise the blade higher when using the kickback attachment or the blade guard
Despite the above its still a keeper.
6 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.