Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE575SBR 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit with Electric BrakeModel: dewrdwe575sbr
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE575SBR 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit with Electric Brake
- Among one of the lighest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs.
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- Electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- 57 degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 and 22.5 degrees
- 2-9/16 in. depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit with Electric Brake - DWE575SBR
- 7-1/4 in. Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Kit Bag
5 months ago
9 months ago
The only thing I wish it had was a depth cut measurement on the guard and a laser line when cutting,
1 year ago
1 year ago
When I checked the prices at Lowe's online I could have gotten the same exact saw for the same price I paid for the reconditioned saw, plus the new one would have had the blade with it.
I guess the moral of this story is to check prices before buying!
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.