Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE4120WR 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle GrinderModel: dewrdwe4120wr
Last 5 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE4120WR 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
- 9 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- High efficiency motor provides low operating temperatures
- One-Touch guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Two-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- The spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2 in. accessories
- 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle Grinder - DWE4120WR
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.