Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWD210GR 10 Amp 0 - 12000 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded DrillModel: dewrdwd210gr
Last 3 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWD210GR 10 Amp 0 - 12000 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Drill
- Pistol grip 1/2 in. variable-speed with reverse drill
- 10.0 amp motor delivers increased performance
- 0-1,200 RPM, variable-speed reversing switch for versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provides comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and reliability
- 360 Degrees locking side handle
- Generates more power with improved overload protection for added durability
- 1/2 in. 0-1,200 RPM 10.0 Amp VSR Variable Speed Drill - DWD210GR
- Chuck Key with Holder
1 year ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.