Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW745R 10 in. Compact Jobsite Table SawModel: dewrdw745r
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW745R 10 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- 15.0 amp motor quickly rips through hardwood with ease
- Rack and pinion fence design delivers consistent fence-to-blade parallelism
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 16 in. of rip easily cuts a variety of large shelving and trim materials
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- Weighing only 45 lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- 24-tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- Adjustable rear ft. designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 10 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw - DW745R
- 10 in. 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Push Stick
- Blade Guard
- Miter Gauge
6 months ago
7 months ago
11 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.