Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW713R 10 in. Single Bevel Miter SawModel: dewrdw713r
Last 5 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW713R 10 in. Single Bevel Miter Saw
- 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,000 RPM for extended power and durability
- Machined base fence support maintains fence alignment for accurate cuts
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- Left and right miter capacity of 0 degrees to 50 degrees for greater versatility
- Bevels 3 degrees to 48 degrees for increased cutting capacity
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite durability
- Lightweight design (only 35 lbs.) and built-in carrying handle for easy portability
- 10 in. Single Bevel Miter Saw - DW713R
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Can I pick up this miter saw. I don't need shipping days?
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.