Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW331KR 1 in. Variable Speed Top-Handle Jigsaw KitModel: dewrdw331kr
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW331KR 1 in. Variable Speed Top-Handle Jigsaw Kit
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials
- Variable speed delivers 500 to 3,100 SPM for optimal cutting speed for all applications
- Lever-action keyless blade change makes blade replacement fast and easy
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade level enhances tool durability in a professional shop environment
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts
- Innovative flush cutting blade system allows for the completion of flush cuts without up cutting
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles (0 degrees, 15 degrees, 30 degrees, and 45 degrees)
- Counter-balance mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged used
- Integrated dust blower maintains visibility of cut line
- Non-marring shoe cover protects soft or glossy materials from scratches from the shoe
- Accepts only T-shank blades for optimal holding power
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1 in. Variable Speed Top-Handle Jigsaw Kit - DW331KR
- Kit Box
1 year ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.