Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW130VR 9 Amp 0 - 550 RPM 1/2 in. Corded Drill with Spade HandleModel: dewrdw130vr
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW130VR 9 Amp 0 - 550 RPM 1/2 in. Corded Drill with Spade Handle
- Variable-speed reversing switch avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0 to 550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 amp, 120V motor provides enough power for any jobsite application
- 7.5 lbs. increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for provides superior comfort and ergonomics
- 2-positive rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1/2 in. 0-550 RPM 9.0 Amp Spade Handle Drill - DW130VR
- 3-Position Side Handle
- 2-Position Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
I bought this reconditioned saw and could not tell it from new when I got it.
over 5 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.