Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCN692BR 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcn692br
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCN692BR 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only)
- Engineered with a high-efficiency brushless motor for superior durability
- Dual-speed settings optimized for different nail lengths to match speed and power to drive nails consistently similar to a pneumatic nailer
- Drives up to 700 nails per charge on a fully-charged 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery pack
- Can be used with 30 to 34 degree clipped and round-offset head, paper tape collated nails from a variety of brands
- Indicator lights that warn the user of a low-battery or stall, with a stall release lever that allows the user to reset the driver blade caused by a stall or jammed nail
- Sequential and bump-fire driving modes for user preference
- Requires no user-applied lubrication of any kind
- Nail depth adjustment control for maximum control with varying materials
- 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only) - DCN692BR
- 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only) - DCN692B
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
6 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.