Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCN660BR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 20 Degree 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcn660br
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCN660BR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 20 Degree 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer (Tool Only)
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizes run times and motor life
- Drives 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. angled finish nailers for a variety of applications
- Sequential firing mode as well as bump firing for precise shots or quick succession shots
- Fires up to 800 nails on a single battery charge for maximum productivity
- Tool-free jam release system makes it quick and easy to get back to work
- Tool-free depth adjustment system provides precise countersinking settings
- Tool Only - Battery & Charger Sold Separately
1 year ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.