Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF889M2R 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench Kit with Detent PinModel: dewrdcf889m2r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF889M2R 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin
- High-torque model delivers higher performance
- Detent Pin securely grips your bit so it won't fall out
- High-power motor puts out 300 ft-lbs. of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2,600 IPM
- Variable-speed trigger and first-to-category electric brake provide increased precision and control
- Magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission deliver enhanced durability
- Bright LED work light with 20 second delay provides increased visibility in dimly lit work spaces
- DeWalt 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin - DCF889R
- (2) 20V MAX XR 4.0 Ah Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Kit Bag
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.