Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD740BR 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Right Angle Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcd740br
Last 4 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD740BR 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Right Angle Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- Compact design (4 in. front to back) makes drilling in hard to reach spots easy
- Many drilling and fastening jobs will be easy thanks to the dual speed ranges (0 - 650 / 0 - 2,000 RPM)
- Multi-grip trigger grants easy trigger access when operating in a confined space
- 3/8 in. ratcheting chuck features a deep hex pocket allowing 2 in. hex bits to be fully inserted for further tight spot operation convenience
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill Driver (Tool Only) - DCD740BR
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 4 In Stock
I have 20+ different DeWalt 18 / 20 Volts and love them all
Great tools ! ! !
over 2 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.