Factory Reconditioned Dewalt D25712KR 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with Complete Torque ControlModel: dewrd25712kr
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt D25712KR 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with Complete Torque Control
- Powerful 13 amp high performance motor with overload protection for reliable performance and service life
- Up to 11.7 ft-lbs. of impact force delivers powerful drilling and chipping performance
- Complete Torque Control (CTC) utilizes a patented two-stage clutch for maximum control in bind up situations
- SHOCKS active vibration control reduces tool vibration by up to 50% to deliver increased user control and comfort
- Convenient trigger lock-on function allows extended operation without the need for continuous trigger pull
- Rear handle design with auxiliary mounted handle improves control and comfort in a variety of chipping and drilling tasks
- Simple maintenance with easy-to-access switch, motor, cord set, brushes and gear casing
- 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with CTC - D25712KR
- 360 Degree Auxiliary Handle
- Tool Case
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.