Factory Reconditioned Dewalt D25263KR 1-1/8 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary HammerModel: dewrd25263kr
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt D25263KR 1-1/8 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- A Perform & Protect feature, SHOCKS, for active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles
- 8.5 Amp motor for superior performance
- 3.0 Joules impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- Rotating brush ring delivers full power/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 1-1/8 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer - D25263KR
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Kit Box
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.