The DEWALT 6.5 in. Woodworkers Vise is ideal for home, shop, and contractor light duty use. Built for durability and dependability, this vise is constructed from 20,000 PSI cast iron. The double mounting holes ensure a strong secure mount to your work bench. Easily mount wood facings to protect your work piece. The plated steel double guide-bars evenly distribute contact between the jaw and workpiece. Whether you are working with wood or an assembly project at home or in the shop, the DEWALT 6.5 in. Woodworkers Vise provides the maximum clamping and holding power needed to get the job done with confidence.
- Made from high-strength steel and cast iron components
- Countersunk holes on jaw faces
- Plated steel double guide-bars for smooth and even operation and adjustments
- Double mounting holes
- Machined steel main screw with rolled threads
- Clamping Force = 2,200 lbs
- 6.5 in. Woodworkers Bench Vise - DXCMWV65
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.