Dewalt DWS520K 6-1/2 in. Corded Track SawModel: dewndws520k
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWS520K 6-1/2 in. Corded Track Saw
- Straight Plunge Mechanism - Non-pivoting, parallel-link mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Continuous Anti-Kickback - Prevents kickback when engaged
- Hi-Power Motor - 12A, 1,300 watts effortlessly cuts hard wood up to 2-1/8 in.
- Flat Blade Guard - Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Dust Management - Universal 1-1/4 in. dust port gives a 90% dust extraction capability. Compatible with the DEWALT dust management system.
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 6-1/2 in. Corded TrackSaw - DWS520K
- 6-1/2 in. 48 Tooth Precision Ground Blade (20mm Arbor) - DW5258
- Heavy-Duty Kit Box
A lot of people say they would like longer rails than the options dewalt gives and I agree. Other than that it's a fantastic tool.
Festool is good but WAY OVERPRICED!
I wish they made this saw 20 years ago!
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.