Dewalt DW660 5.0 Amp 30,000 RPM Cut-Out ToolModel: dewndw660
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW660 5.0 Amp 30,000 RPM Cut-Out Tool
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Turn-on and bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5.0 amp, 30,000 RPM motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Jam-pot construction provides jobsite durability
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 5.0 Amp 30,000 RPM Cut-Out Tool - DW660
- General Purpose Bit
- Drywall Cutting Bit
- 1/4 in. Collet
3 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.