Dewalt DW246 7.8 Amp 0 - 600 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded DrillModel: dewndw246
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW246 7.8 Amp 0 - 600 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Drill
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock provides greater bit retention and tool-free convenience
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduced gear stress
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Helical-cut and heat-treated steel gears for increased durability and longer gear life
- 360 degree side handle for greater control and versatility
- 1/2 in. 0-600 RPM 7.8 Amp VSR Drill - DW246
- 360 Degree Side Handle
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.