Dewalt DCR018 12V-20V MAX Compact Worksite RadioModel: dewndcr018
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCR018 12V-20V MAX Compact Worksite Radio
- Able to be powered by 18V Ni-Cd/Li-Ion, 12V MAX or 20V MAX DEWALT power tool batteries making it compatible with the largest system of DEWALT batteries
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to be powered by AC power cord or DEWALT power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from job-site debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet
- 3.5 mm. Aux input allows for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devices (Aux cable included)
- Heavy-duty design with roll cage increases durability to withstand job-site conditions
- 18V/ 20V MAX Compact Li-Ion Worksite Radio (Tool Only) - DCR018
- Aux Cable
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
8 months ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.