The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- Battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.