The Pole Hedge Trimmer is designed to cut through a variety of landscape overgrowth. It features a telescoping shaft which retracts to 45 inches. for use in compact spaces and extends up to 70 inches when additional reach is needed. An articulating head allows the user to maneuver the Pole Hedge Trimmer to a variety of angles, cutting in 8 different positions, adjusted by 15-degree increments.
- Telescoping shaft retracts to 45 in. for use in compact spaces and extends up to 70 in. when additional reach is required.
- 15% more shaft length than competitive gas pole hedge trimmers
- 22 in. dual shear, laser cut hardened steel blade with 1 in. cutting gap
- Brushless motor delivering up to 3700 strokes per minute
- Articulating head with 8 locking positions in 15 degree increments
- Up to 90 minutes of runtime per charge
- 40V MAX* 4Ah Battery
- Blade Cover
- Pole Hedge Trimmer - DCHT895
- Shoulder Strap