Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWP849R 12 Amp 7 in./9 in. Electronic Variable Speed PolisherModel: dewrdwp849r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWP849R 12 Amp 7 in./9 in. Electronic Variable Speed Polisher
- Powerful 12 amp all ball-bearing construction for long life
- Electronic control maintains specified speed even under load, delivering desired finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from 0 - 600 / 0 - 3,500 RPM for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from zero to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated precision cut steel gears for smooth operation
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Large spindle lock button allows for easy and quick backing plate changes
- 12 Amp 7 in/9 in. Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DWP849R
- 2-Position Side Handle
- Rubber Backing Pad
over 2 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.