Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP12231R 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer KitModel: dewrdwfp12231r
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP12231R 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer Kit
- Magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design
- Long life, maintenance-free motor keeps from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth adjustments assist in locating perfect depth setting
- Tool-free jam clearing eliminates down-time from bent nails caught in the nosepiece
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18-Gauge nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. in length
- Removable non-marring nose tip to protect work surface
- On-tool storage and integrated rubber grip for convenience and user comfort
- Sequential style trigger and 100 nail magazine capacity
- 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer - DWFP12231R
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
1 year ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.