Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE7491RSR 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling StandModel: dewrdwe7491rsr
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE7491RSR 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts
- 32-1/2 in. of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife and push stick when not in use
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Features a 15 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2 in. Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 21-7/8 in. x 26-3/8 in. table provides superior material support
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand - DWE7491RSR
- Push Stick
- Rolling Stand
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
10 months ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.