Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE5010R 7 Amp Single Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill KitModel: dewrdwe5010r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE5010R 7 Amp Single Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill Kit
- 7 amp motor provides high performance drilling and overload protection
- Dual mode operation features hammer drill and drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs. design for extended use and less user fatigue during extended operation
- Large two-finger rubber trigger for added user comfort and control
- 360 degree side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable-speed motor allows for precise speed control for various tasks and applications
- Compact 10.3 in. design offers comfortable use and easy access to tight spaces
- 7 Amp 1/2 in. VSR Single Speed Hammer Drill Kit - DWE5010R
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.