Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE4559NR 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.7 HP Angle GrinderModel: dewrdwe4559nr
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE4559NR 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.7 HP Angle Grinder
- High power 4.7 HP 6,500 RPM motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Dust Ejection System protects the motor from damaging particles entering air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor and increases brush life
- Anti-Vibe trigger handle reduces user fatigue caused by vibration
- Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue at less than 13.5 lbs.
- Toughcord system reduces cord pull outs and increases cord life
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- Low profile gear case allows for work in tight areas
- 6,500 RPM provides optimal material removal with 9 in. grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- Quick change guard allows user to quickly adjust guard to redirect sparks
- Soft grip trigger handle provides greater comfort and control
- Thick "S" style cord takes the abuse of the jobsite and shop environment providing durability and long life for the cord set
- 3-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.7 HP Angle Grinder - DWE4559NR
- 9 in. Guard
- 3 Position Anti-Vibe Side Handle
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.