Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE4517R 7 in. 8,000 RPM 4 HP Angle Grinder with Trigger Lock-OnModel: dewrdwe4517r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE4517R 7 in. 8,000 RPM 4 HP Angle Grinder with Trigger Lock-On
- High power 4 HP 8,500 RPM motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low-profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 8,500 RPM provides optimal material removal with 9 in. grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- 7 in. 8,000 RPM 4 HP Angle Grinder with Trigger Lock-On - DWE4517R
- 7 in. Guard
- 2-Position Side Handle
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.