Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE402R 4-1/2 in. 11 Amp Paddle Switch Angle GrinderModel: dewrdwe402r
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE402R 4-1/2 in. 11 Amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
- Next generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool
- Oversized brushes provide 65% longer brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool-free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Top-mounted and protected spindle lock button that maximizes the depth of cut without compromising durability
- Uniquely small gripping surface and ergonomic side handle design allows for superior comfort
- Oversized threading provides durability
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevent accidental start-up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- 4-1/2 in. 11 Amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder - DWE402R
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.