Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Reliable performance backed by the DeWalt name, the DW325PLR 21 Degree Framing Nailer offers an array of features designed by professionals for professionals. Set precise countersinking depths with the tool-free depth adjustment system, or work for productivity or fine quality with sequential or contact firing modes. The DW325PLR's slim, cushioned grip provides improved comfort and a sure grip during operation, with lighter construction and design reducing fatigue during extended use.
- Compact and efficient design fits easily between studs under 13 in. tall
- Lightweight and well balanced design improves operator comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of nails quickly and easily
- Selectable firing system allows both sequential or contact operation for rapid firing or precision placement
- High output power allows driving nails into engineered lumber with ease
- Convenient nail retention magnet prevents last nail from dropping out before use
- Internal air filter helps extend the tool life by protecting internal components
- Aluminum constructed magazine provides improved durability and longevity
- 21 Degree 3-1/4 in. Framing Nailer - DW325PLR
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product