Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS391P1R 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw KitModel: dewrdcs391p1r
Last 8 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS391P1R 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw Kit
- Powerful 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber over-molded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0 - 50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in. carbide tipped blade for cutting twice the material at 90 and 45 degrees with more cuts per charge
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw - DCS391R
- 20V MAX 5.0 Ah XR Premium Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB205
- Fast Charger
- 6-1/2 in. Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Kit Box
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.