Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCKTS240C2R 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit with ToughSystemModel: dewrdckts240c2r
- 20V MAX Compact Drill Driver
- 20V MAX Impact Driver
- (2) 20V 1.3 Ah MAX Li-Ion Batteries
- 20V MAX Charger
- ToughSytem Kitbox
Last 2 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Details & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCKTS240C2R 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit with ToughSystem
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver - DCD771BR
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 16 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - DCF885BR
- Powerful motor puts out an amazing 2,800 RPM, 43% faster than current impact drivers
- Work in dark areas with the built-in LED light
- 1/4 in. hex chuck works with 1 in. bit tips
- Weighs just 3.4 lbs., great for all-day operation
- Compact design allows it to work in tight spots larger drivers can't
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.