Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF894BR 20V MAX XR 1/2 in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcf894br
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Features a built-in brushless motor that performs better than brushed models
Precise Work Every Time
Precision Wrench control ensures even finishes all the time
Reliable Detent Pin
Detent pin secures inserted sockets
Ideal for Tight Spaces
The compact design of this cordless impact driver makes for easy work in small spaces
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF894BR 20V MAX XR 1/2 in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only)
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee
- (1) DCF894R Mid-Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil