The 20V MAX XR 1/2 in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee
- (1) DCF894R Mid-Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.