Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF681N2R 8V MAX Gyroscopic Screwdriver With Conduit ReamerModel: dewrdcf681n2r
$15 off orders over $75! Use code: JULYSALE See Details
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF681N2R 8V MAX Gyroscopic Screwdriver With Conduit Reamer
- Motion activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Ream 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. conduit and install fittings in a fraction of the time
- Motion activated variable speed 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- LED provides illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- Battery charge status on tool notifies when to charge packs
- 1/4 in. hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1" bit tips
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 8V MAX compact batteries
- Kit Bag
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.