Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF680N2R 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Screwdriver Kit with 2 Compact BatteriesModel: dewrdcf680n2r
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF680N2R 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Screwdriver Kit with 2 Compact Batteries
- Motion Activated speed control for fastening into various materials such as wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Variable-speed up to 430 RPM and reverse function for precise fastening control
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation in either in-line or pistol-grip
- Offers improved speed control during lighter fastening applications and tasks
- Built-in LED light illuminates dimly lit areas without shadowing for clear line of sight
- Charge indicator on tool alerts users to remaining battery power and charging needs
- Holds up to 1 in. bit tips and offers quick bit changes for fast bit adjustments
- 23 in-lbs. of maximum torque output provides a superior power-to-weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-times and faster charge times
- 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Screwdriver - DCF680R
- (2) 8V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- Kit Bag
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.