Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD991BR 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcd991br
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD991BR 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- DeWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- 3-speed, high performance (0 - 2000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed 1/2 in. Drill Driver
- Belt Hook
- 360-Degree Side Handle
- Battery and charger sold separately
6 months ago
over 2 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.