Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD796D2BTR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit with (2) 2 Ah Bluetooth BatteriesModel: dewrdcd796d2btr
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD796D2BTR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Kit with (2) 2 Ah Bluetooth Batteries
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- Compact (7.5 in. from front to back) and lightweight (3.6 lbs.) design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission with 2-speed settings (0 - 550/0 - 2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- Works with ToolConnect App to provide additional controls, alerts, and inventory management
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Brushless Compact 2-Speed Hammer Drill Kit w/ 2.0 Ah Bluetooth Battery - DCD796D2BT
- (2) 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Bluetooth Battery Packs with ToolConnect - DCB203BT
- Kit Box
- Belt Hook
4 months ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.