Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD795D2BTR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact 2-Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill Kit with Tool Connect (2 Ah)Model: dewrdcd795d2btr
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD795D2BTR 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact 2-Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill Kit with Tool Connect (2 Ah)
- High-speed transmission with two speed settings allows users precise speed and power control
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizes run times and motor life
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. metal ratcheting chuck offers superior bit retention and gripping strength
- Ergonomic grip and compact design provide ideal balance, control and access
- Three mode integrated LED illuminates dimly lit workspaces to provide optimal visibility
- Bluetooth integrated Lithium-Ion battery packs with ToolConnect ready capability for optimal tool performance
- (2) 20V MAX XR 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Bluetooth Battery Pack
- Belt Hook
1 year ago
Thank you for contacting CPO!
CPO’s Money Back Guarantee is valid for 45 days, for new items and 120 days, for reconditioned items, from the date that the order was delivered. After that time, the product is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Please contact Dewalt directly for more information on their warranty at1-800-433-9258.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.
CPO Customer Care
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.