Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD785C2R 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Model: dewrdcd785c2r
Last 4 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY RECON
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Rconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD785C2R 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 14-position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Compact Hammer Drill Driver - DCD785C2R
- (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Belt Hook
- Carrying Case
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 4 In Stock
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.