Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD780C2R 20V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Model: dewrdcd780c2r
Semi-Annual Recon Sale - Save up to $30 See Details
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD780C2R 20V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 14-position, adjustable torque control settings for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of speed to your application
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures portability and ease of use
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver - DCD780C2R
- (2) 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB201
- 12V/ 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - DCB107
- Belt Hook
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.