Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DC668KAR 18V XRP Cordless 1/4 in. Steel Framing Screwdriver KitModel: dewrdc668kar
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DC668KAR 18V XRP Cordless 1/4 in. Steel Framing Screwdriver Kit
- VERSA-CLUTCH torque adjustment system to dial the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- 0 - 9000 / 0 - 2,700 RPM for better fastener control in various material thickness
- XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Tool designed for steel fastening applications that is ideal for use in 12 - 28-Gauge CRS
- 18V XRP Cordless Light Gauge Steel Framing Screwdriver Kit - DC668KAR
- (2) 18V XRP Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- #2 Phillips Screwdriver Bit
- Kit Box
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.