Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DC228KLR 28V Cordless NANO Lithium-Ion 1 in. SDS Rotary Hammer KitModel: dewrdc228klr
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DC228KLR 28V Cordless NANO Lithium-Ion 1 in. SDS Rotary Hammer Kit
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360 degree side handle for better control and ease-of-use in tight spaces
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- Compact L-shape design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- 2.0 ft-lbs. impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Dual modes of hammer drill and drill for increased versatility
- DEWALT built high torque, high efficiency motor delivers maximum performance in all drilling applications
- DEWALT exclusive NANO phosphate Lithium-Ion cells offer long battery life and durability (up to 2,000 recharges)
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 28V Cordless NANO 1 in. SDS Rotary Hammer Kit - DC228KLR
- (2) 28V Cordless NANO Phosphate Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Kit Box
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.